As featured on
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- LAMF Global Ventures Corp. I (the "Company") today announced the closing of its upsized and oversubscribed initial public offering of 25,300,000 units, including 3,300,000 units issued pursuant to the exercise by the underwriters of their over-allotment option in full, at a price of $10.00 per unit. The units are listed on the Nasdaq Global Market ("Nasdaq") and began trading under the ticker symbol "LGVCU" on November 11, 2021. Each unit consists of one Class A ordinary share and one-half of one redeemable warrant, with each whole warrant exercisable to purchase one Class A ordinary share at a price of $11.50 per share. Only whole warrants will be exercisable. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A ordinary shares and warrants are expected to be listed on Nasdaq under the symbols "LGVC" and "LGVCW," respectively.
- SNAP recipients to receive extra benefits on Wednesday
- Seymour Craft Fair and Santa Visit Slated
- Through December 29: Work of Seven Fiber Artists on Display at Southbury Public Library
- In Oxford: Commission Questions Parking Lot Design
- WHS Class of 2001 Reunion
- Zoning Denies Application for Setback Variance
- Lori Tinsley DeFelice
- A Review of the Past Year’s Accomplishments: Watertown History Museum Elects Board of Directors and Officers
- NVL FOOTBALL STANDINGS
- George N. Fountas, Sr.