Watertown Rotarians Day Palmer (left), and Ilona Blouin volunteered at the registration and vaccination tables, entering patients’ information into the VAMS system, during the Watertown Covid-19 Vaccine Clinic held this past Saturday at the Town Hall. To enroll in VAMS (Vaccine Administration Management System) go to :https://dphsubmissions.ct.gov/OnlineVaccine.
- In Remembrance of Coach Roger Ouellette: Former Beloved WHS Coach Remembered After Tragic Passing
- Humble WHS Legend, UConn Star and War Hero Harold ‘Deacon’ Garner: An American Life Well-Lived
- For the Sealy Property: Commission Sets Public Hearing for Planned Development District
- Statement From Paul Catuccio on the Passing of Roger Ouellette
- Remembering Roger Ouellette
- Police News
- Flaming Liberals Will Face Defeat
- Roger Emile Charbonneau, Sr.
- My Friend Roger Ouellette: How Do We Mend Our Broken Hearts?
- Town Council Reviews Budget Cuts Totaling $400K During Meeting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.