Jeff McHugh, general manager of Hawk Ridge Winery in Watertown (left), presented a check to Lisa Carew, director of the Town of Watertown Human, Social & Leisure Services Department to benefit the Watertown Food Bank. Hawk Ridge Winery hosted a charity corn hole tournament on September 25 to raise funds for the food bank as well as Dogtopia of Milford’s “Dogtopia Foundation,” which supplies a veteran suffering from PTSD with a service animal.
- Holiday Pops Live Concert Slated at Western Connecticut State University
- Another Community Icon Passes: Thank You, George Palomba
- An Apology to Mark Raimo
- The Watertown High School Theatre Department Announces Fall Play
- THS Defeats WHS, Wins “The Helmet” and CIAC Berth: Raiders Run Roughshod, 39-7
- HALL OF FAMERS
- Edward F. Lawlor
- In Remembrance of Margaret Durkee
- Robert R. “Rabs” Desrosiers
- The Institute for American Indian Studies: IAIS to Host Annual Holiday Market
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.