State Rep. Mitch Bolinsky, R-106, participated in World Read Aloud Day on Tuesday, February 4, at Newtown Middle School. The annual event aims to advocate for global literacy by engaging students with oral storytelling. “Reading to students is one of the joys of my job as a state representative,” said Rep. Bolinsky, who read “The Three Questions” by Jon J. Muth. “I chose this book because of the lessons it teaches about compassion and kindness, both values that are ingrained in the Newtown community,” said Rep. Bolinsky. “I think the book hit home for the students and is something they can take with them as they become more civically engaged in our town.”
- MOTHER NATURE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR
- Belton Andrew “Sunshine” Antrum
- Constance Taber Colby
- Meal on Me Program Organizes Free Meals for First Responders
- Needs More Information on Edgewood Proposal
- Sacred Heart Lists Holy Week Schedule, Faith Reflection Series
- Drive Around Easter Egg Hunt Set
- Middlebury EDC Recommends Site Plan
- Oxford’s Selectmen Review Covid-19 Response and Efforts
- Woodbury Land Transfers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.